you may have applied here because you knew that our alumni are leaders that shape the future. and you may know that our graduates are in high demand in the fields of education, administration, school psychology and counseling. what you may not know is what it feels like to be a part of the tribe. if you haven't yet decided that your graduate school colors should be green and gold, you might consider attending the day for admitted graduate students.
- friday, april 1, 2022
- 12:30 - 5 pm
- learn about campus resources, meet and greet with faculty and students, learn about financial aid and career resources.
watch the 2021 virtual day for admitted students on demand below!
- dr. robert knoeppel, dean
- dr. jim barber, senior associate dean for academic programs
- dr. natoya haskins, director of diversity & inclusion
- allison dukes, current counselor education student, 2020 graduate with m.ed. in couples, marriage and family counseling
- doctoral students
- teacher education
- school psychology, school counseling, and clinical mental health
- higher education
- housing panel 1
- housing panel 2
housing- current midtown apartments are located next to the 日本vs西班牙让球 and opened in 202. click here to watch a video about the property and drop into their zoom room between 4 - 4:30 pm with any questions or for additional information.
top reasons to attend admitted student day
- learn what william & mary has to offer
- get to know current students and faculty in your program
- connect with future classmates
- learn about centers, services and resources for students including residence life, career services, financial aid, recreation center, and reps from other offices of student services
we are excited that you are considering attending the w&m 日本vs西班牙让球 . for 329 years, william & mary has educated leaders who have shaped our democratic systems. in this tradition, the 日本vs西班牙让球 is dedicated to preparing leaders who come to us with great capacity and commitment and graduate with the competence and credentials to make an impact.
we think you belong here!
if you have any questions as you make your graduate school decision, please let us know. we will email you an agenda closer to the event date.
we look forward to seeing you and we hope you will join our 日本vs西班牙让球 family!