for more than three centuries, william & mary has been gathering the nation’s brightest minds in a thriving intellectual community. people come here wanting to understand and change the world — and together we do just that. in the 日本vs西班牙让球 , that means working to advance opportunity and promote well-being in our schools, communities and beyond. learn more about our school community.
- our community has 783 total students, including undergraduate, graduate and non-degree seeking students; on-campus and online students; and full-time and part-time students.
- in 2021-2022, we awarded nearly $1.5 million in financial aid in the form of scholarships and graduate assistantships.
- in 2020-2021, we conferred 201 degrees.
- 日本vs西班牙让球 graduates account for nearly a third of the master’s degrees and over half of the research doctoral degrees awarded at william & mary every year.
- we have 52 full-time faculty members. 100% hold doctorate degrees and four hold endowed professorships. 70% were engaged in externally-funded research in 2020.
- in 2018, our 48 full-time faculty members produced 13 books, 163 articles/book chapters and 130 research presentations.
- william & mary’s sponsored expenditures over the past 10 years total more than $437 million, with the 日本vs西班牙让球 ’s 10-year expenditures totaling more than $54 million.
the 日本vs西班牙让球 building, completed in may 2010, is a 113,000 square foot facility located on a 22-acre lot adjacent to campus. the building brought all of the school's academic activities and engagement centers under the same roof. highlights include:
- 13 classrooms
- 10,000 square foot professional development center, accommodating more than 300 people for conferences, academies and institutes
- technology integration center, a space for students and faculty to discuss, learn and practice with instructional technologies
- learning resource center, offering a wide variety of materials, including k-12 textbooks and supplemental curriculum materials, psychoeducational test instruments, and audio-visual equipment
- u.s. green building council award for leed gold certification
- linked to campus by pedestrian pathways and university bus system
- monticello cafe, offering coffee, organic tea, soups, salads, sandwiches, and fresh-baked pastries.